Reversible Plate Compactor MPR 3500
Equipped with a fully hydraulic displacement and vibration system, providing a better performance and comfort to the operator while working.
It has a self-adjustable clutch to protect the engine. Engine with proper power for the weight and impact force. The MPR 3500 has a German design and technology for our needs and market demands.
• Small and medium works;
• Basic sanitation ditches, bridge heads;
• Landscaping sector, in interlocking pavements and retaining walls;
• Asphalt repairs;
• Assist in road construction and structural engineering.
• Height adjustment of traveling handle and a low level of vibration for the operator;
• Belt system fully protected from rocks and dusts;
• Engine totally protected against external blows;
• Easy access and sturdy structure for the accelerator control lever;
• Centrifugal clutch with low maintenance.
|Base Dimensions W x L||19,7 x 29,5 inch|
|Fuel Consumption||1.5 l/h|
|Tank Capacity||0.95 gal|
|Water Tank Capacity||3.17 gal|
|Forward Speed||22 m/min - 72 ft/min|
|Impact Force||7418.69 lbs|
|Compaction Depth||up to 15,75 inch|
|Compaction Area||up to 900 m2/h 9,000 sqft/h|
|Engine||Honda - 9.0 HP|