Rammer Compactor RAM 70H
Quick and practical operation with unbeatable price.
The rammer model RAM 70H has several applications in compaction of:
• external and narrow areas;
• Base or Sub base of construction of foundations and floors;
• Soil preparation of trenches that will receive gas and water pipes;
• Medium cohesive soil;
• Gravel, sand or clay.
Equipment design to save time and reduce work.
• Ideal for soils where more compaction impact is required.
• Prevent settling and provide a firm and solid base.
• Offers more comfort and satisfaction to the operator.
|Base Dimensions W x L||11 x 12,6 inch|
|Stroke||up to 680 p/min|
|Fuel||Gasoline - 4 Stroke|
|Fuel Consumption||1.0 l/h|
|Tank Capacity||0.79 gal|
|Forward Speed||16 m - 50 ft/min|
|Impact Force||4046.56 lbs|
|Compaction Depth||up to 60 inch|
|Compaction Area||up to 280 m2/3,000 sqft/h|
|Engine||Honda GXR 120 - 4.0 HP|